ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH BACON & PECANS
I know that not everyone likes brussel sprouts, but I happen to love them, and I think it’s more about how they are prepared. This easy Sheet Pan recipe for Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Pecans is perfectly balanced, with sweet, savoury, salty, flavor profiles and the brussel sprouts are not over cooked. That’s KEY!
Lauren Keatings new cookbook Healthy Eating One-Pot Cookbook is full of wonderful recipes that can be part of an easy and healthy Meal Plan. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Pecans are one of the recipes I new I had to make right away and I was not disappointed. Even my non Brussel sprout loving husband had to agree that they were good.
Why I like these Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Brussels Sprouts – I like them!
- Bacon – enough said
- Meal Prep friendly; think prepaheadbles!
- Easy to cook
Other recipes from Healthy Eating One-Pot Cookbook
There are two other really delicious recipes from
I have tried both of these recipes and highly recommend them, The Red Curry Ramen is made in the Instant Pot and simply outstanding. It’s the ulitimate last minute, forgot to plan, easy Instant PKorean Pulled Chicken Lettuce Cups is a slow cooker meal. Her Healthy Eating One-Pot Cookbook is all one-pot meals featuring the Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, Dutch Oven and Skillet.
ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH BACON & PECANS
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts halved
- 4 sugar-free bacon slices chopped
- 2 shallots thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Celtic sea salt or kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the Brussels sprouts, bacon, and shallots on a rimmed sheet pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Substitution tip: Pecans can be expensive, but you can usually find smaller bags in the baking aisle. You can also substitute walnuts or omit the nuts.
- Roast for 35 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are tender. Stir in the pecans and vinegar.
Want more great recipes?
For more great family friendly recipes, Meal plans, LIVE stream Quick Cook and Meal Prep Video’s plus so much more, join the Love on a Plate Facebook community now.
Do you find yourself asking What’s for Dinner?
We also have a YouTube channel Be sure to subscribe to get access to some amazing exclusive content.
And of course we have a Pinterest Board for lots of great Instant Pot, Meal Planning, Family Friendly, amazing recipes to keep you inspired! Follow me here: https://www.pinterest.ca/larabrooks/
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to know what you think of these recipes if you try them! Share a picture on IG using #loveonaplate, Post your picture on the Love on A Plate group, leave a Comment and Rating below. I think you get the picture! We want to hear from you. @loveonaplate.ca