Add some holiday cheer to your kids lunch box this season with the adorable Reindeer Sandwiches. Peanut Butter and Jelly gets taken to the next level in just a few minutes and only requires a simple Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter.
Truthfully you can make these with any filling, but I’m sticking to simple and adorable during the hectic holiday season. Gather together your supplies:
- Peanut Butter & Jam
- Sandwich Bread
- M&M’s and mini chocolate chips
- Heart Shaped cookie cutter
- 6 slices thin sandwich bread, white or brown
- heart shaped cookie cutter
- Peanut butter
- Jelly, any flavor
- 6 pretzels
- 6 mini chocolate chips
- 3 red M&M's candies
- Place bread on a cutting board and cut out six heart shapes. Set aside.
- Put peanut butter on three of the hearts and jelly on three of the hearts.
- Place pieces together. Stick two pretzels at the top of each side of the heart for antlers.
- Add two chocolate chips for eyes and a M&M for the nose. Use a little peanut butter to make them stay in place.
M&M's can be red for rudolph or brown.
Do you find yourself asking “What’s for Dinner”? We have the Answer! Our 30 Day Meal Planning Challenge introduces our Pick and Choose Meal Planning System. With this sheet and just a few minutes you can easily create your Weekly Meal Plan, avoid menu planning boredom and get inspired to try some new recipes. Get all the information on how to get started with my easy Meal Planning system and PRINTABLE for free here.
Join our Love on a Plate Facebook community to make sure you never miss out on any of the new recipes. There are also live Quick Cook Vidoes, Meal Planning Tips, Entertaining recipes and so much more! Prefer YouTube? We have a channel!