Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken makes this wrap a breeze!
This Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wrap is a great recipe to have in your Meal Planning rotation. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken filling is full of flavor, easy to make and can be prepped ahead or made in a hurry on a night when you need a quick grab and go dinner.
While the Buffalo Chicken cooks, you have just enough time to prep the toppings, and put out your sides. Coleslaw, Celery and Carrot sticks, Fries, or Chips are all easy options to round out this quick and easy meal.
Once the Buffalo Chicken filling is cooked, you just need to choose a wrap, set out your families favorite toppings, and let everyone build their own. If you have made extra you can assemble wraps, wrap in waxed paper or sandwich wrappers and store for up to 3 days.
Meal Prep Tip: To avoid the wrap from getting soggy, place a layer of lettuce and vegetables on the wrap first, then the chicken filling, then a little more lettuce. This stops the sauce from being directly in contact with the tortilla.
Things to add to Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Sliced red onions
- Pickled Jalapeno slices
- Ranch dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Caesar Dressing
- Extra Hot Sauce
You can serve the wraps hot or cold, so I often make a double batch to have Intentional leftovers specifically for this purpose. You can also freeze the buffalo chicken filling; it reheats really well.
How to use leftover Buffalo Chicken Filling
- Quesadilla filling
- Baked Taquito Filling
- Stir into Mac and Cheese
- Make a rice bowl
- Add cream cheese and bake to make dip
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Instant Pot
- 2 chicken breasts sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth can use water
- 1 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce divided
- 1 cup lettuce romaine or iceberg
- 1 whole Tomato sliced
- 1 whole red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Ranch Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 whole cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- Place sliced chicken breast, garlic, salt, pepper, broth, 1/2 cup hot sauce into the instant pot. Place lid on pot. Set valve to closed. Click pressure cook or manual button and set timer to HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Once the pot comes to pressure and stops counting release the pressure valve. Open pot and drain the juice. Place cooked chicken in a bowl and toss in the remaining 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Place chicken on a wrap, add toppings of choice. Fold up the bottom of the wrap, then fold in one side and roll to for an open topped wrap.
Wondering What’s for Dinner?
We have the Answer! 30 Day Meal Planning Challenge which uses my unique Pick and Choose Meal Planning system. With the printable inspiration sheet, you aren’t committed to specific recipes. Instead you get prompts that help you stay inspired to keep Meal Planning.
Pick and Choose from categories, and use our recommended recipes along with your own.
Join our Love on a Plate Facebook community to make sure you never miss out on any of the new recipes. Watch our Quick Cook Videos, get Meal Planning Tips, and fabulous recipes you’re going to love. Prefer YouTube? We have a channel!